Private lessons provide one-on-one training with either Micah or Brittany, both of whom are highly-qualified music teachers. In private lessons, students are taught weekly and have the option of choosing 15-minute, 20-minute, 30-minute, 45-minute, 1-hour lessons. A recommendation for length of lesson will be made at the initial interview based upon the student’s age, maturity level, musical experience, academic and performance goals, scheduling and financial concerns*.
Private lessons are catered to the individual student’s needs and have higher expectations for practice time than classes do. Private lessons are perfect for older students or the student who is wanting to take music more seriously and further their abilities!
* NEW OFFERING! We also have a brand new "Interest Gauge" track with our Apprentice level teacher - Sylus Sartin (get to know him better in the About Us page). This is a fantastic way to "Gauge" your child's interest in taking lessons in a less intense (and less costly) environment!
We offer the following private lessons:
- Piano – Ages 4+
- Voice – Ages 6+
- Drums – Ages 6+*
- Guitar – Ages 8+*
- Orchestral Strings (Violin – Ages 4+, Viola – Ages 4+, Cello – Ages 7+, String Bass – Ages 10+ and depending on hand size)*
- Woodwinds (Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, etc.) – Ages 8+
- Brass (Trumpet, French Horn, Trombone, Tuba) – Ages 8+
* Younger students may be approved, subject to an interview and micro-motor skills test.
Don’t think you can make it to our facility in Cullman?
Skype and Zoom On-the-Go Lessons are the perfect option for your family if you live further away or just can’t make it in to our location! We can teach your child as long as you have internet connection and a computer with a webcam!
Sound like what you’re looking for?
Contact us to set up an interview and check out our private lesson studio policy.
Not sure if the intensity of the private lesson is right for your child? Or is your child a beginner with no musical experience?
Check out our Classes page to see if they are right for your family!